- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Business Litigation
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Defective Products
- Catastrophic Injuries & Death
- Oil & Gas
- Commercial Law
- Environmental Law
Aaron was born and raised in Houston, Texas. He spent his early childhood growing up near the heart of the city before moving west, near Katy, Texas. After graduating from high school, Aaron attended Sam Houston State University where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice. After working a few years at a large software engineering company, Aaron attended South Texas College of Law where he graduated cum laude.
Aaron first began working for The Lewis Law Firm as a law clerk in 2015, and as an attorney after being admitted to the Texas Bar in May 2017. Aaron has experience working in all areas of practice The Lewis Law Firm handles. Aaron has played a vital role in the Firm's success.
"To me, being a lawyer is not just zealously advocating for our clients, but to truly become invested in their lives. I want my clients to feel that they are heard, that they are understood, and that they have someone on their side willing to fight for them."
Aaron is married to his wife Marcy. Together they have a beautiful daughter named Emma, and two dogs (boxers) named Zero and Kaya. In his spare time Aaron is involved in many sports, including tennis, golf, basketball, and soccer.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 12/2016
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award - Highest Grade in Contracts, 2014
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award - Highest Grade in Property, 2015
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award - Highest Grade in Texas Oil & Gas Land Title, 2015
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award - Highest Grade in Energy Transactions, 2016
- Honors: South Texas College of Law Intramural Mock Trial Champion, 2015
- Honors: Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Fraternity
- Honors: Langdell Scholar – Torts with Dean T. Gerald Treece
- Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, Texas
- B.S. - 2010
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Texas, 2017
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, Member, Present
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member, Present