Justice After A Catastrophic Injury Or Wrongful Death
If you have suffered a life-changing injury or the death of a loved one due to the negligence of others, our system of justice provides a way for you to seek the full damages you have suffered.
Under the leadership of Craig Lewis, the The Lewis Law Firm has been successfully representing people in personal injury and wrongful death claims in Texas and other states for more than 47 years. In that time, Craig Lewis has been the National President of the American Board of Trial Advocates, has tried more than 200 cases in front of a jury, and has been included in the Super Lawyers list since 2003.
The Lewis Law Firm is not afraid of seeking justice for you against those that have harmed you, even when the defendants are Fortune 500 companies that have unlimited resources. Craig Lewis has an exceptional success record against some of the largest corporations in America.
What Trial Experience Means For Your Case
You need and deserve the compensation that the law provides to you, not only for your initial losses, but also for as long as those losses will extend into the future.
We fight for the maximum damages the law allows for your losses, including long-term costs such as:
- Current and future medical costs
- Current and future lost income
- Lost health and retirement benefits
- Property damages
- Physical and emotional injuries
Our successful experience in complex personal injury litigation includes:
- Medical malpractice, negligence on the part of doctors, nurses, and hospitals
- Brain injuries, spinal injuries, loss of limbs, blindness
- Car, truck and motorcycle accidents
- Defective and dangerous products, manufacturers liability
- Deceptive trade practices by sellers of products
- Exposure to toxic chemicals and substances
- Property owner negligence, premises liability
“We know that filing a lawsuit for monetary damages cannot undo what has already been done, but it can help prevent the negligence from happening again. The settlements or compensation you receive sends a message to anyone who had a hand in your injury or loss, and can hopefully inspire them and others to prevent future disasters.”
We Represent Clients Throughout Texas And Other States