Experienced Business Contract Dispute Attorneys
Successful business owners know that resolving the matter to the client’s best advantage is the primary goal. When a dispute arises between a customer, a supplier, a franchisee or a competitor, resolving the matter justly and as cost-effectively as possible is generally the primary goal.
Craig Lewis founded The Lewis Law Firm on the principle that clients need honest, effective representation that puts the client’s interests first, rather than the law firm’s billing hours. We are recognized for our knowledge and capacity to represent our business clients in complex litigation.
Whether you are the plaintiff or the defendant in a business contract dispute, you can trust our reputation for excellence and our readiness to work aggressively to protect your rights.
Our business contract litigation experience includes:
- Breach of installation and service agreements
- Breach of sales and distribution contracts
- Oil and gas contracts
- Oil and gas leases and other commercial leases
- Environmental contamination
- Breach of non-compete agreements
- Employment contract disputes
- Deceptive trade practices
- Breach of non-disclosure agreements