There is even the possibility that you are not aware that your injury was a result of a
product defect or malfunction. Some examples include:
- Another driver’s brakes failing, causing an accident
- Prescription drugs and medicine-based injuries
- Inhaling or ingesting dangerous products
- Defective car seats for babies and children and restraint systems
- Dangerous toys and playground equipment
- Amusement park rides
- Defective household products, coffee makers, blenders, vacuum cleaners, etc.
- Faulty protective equipment
- Defective electrical and/or plumbing systems
The Lewis Law Firm has a successful record in litigation against some of the largest manufacturing companies in the world. We are not afraid of the corporate name on the door or the number of lawyers they bring to court.
We can help you identify the product defect, then help you recover the money damages you are entitled to under the law. By holding manufacturers accountable for their defective products, you can be proud of preventing similar accidents and injuries to others when the manufacturer either quits making the product or changes the product so that it is safe.
Call our office at 713-231-9270, or email us here. Schedule your initial consultation so we can discuss your options today.